Flexible Industry Services

'My career began and still remains amongst large and exciting projects.

 

In 2011 I began my journey within the world of graphic communication, developing exciting advertising and creative projects for businesses throughout the UK. 2017 saw me move into the world of event management, working for a Suffolk based fine dining businesses. Together, we established a strong position within the wedding and event industry.

 

Download & Print my Industry service pack

Industry Services

Wedding & Event Management

 

 

Includes:

- Over 4 years of management and planning in the wedding and event industry

- Experience in liaising with Suppliers, Chef's and Front-of-House staff

- Always well presented and with excellent communication skills

- Available on Freelance, Contractual or Part-time bookings

- Extremely reliable & trustworthy

 

 

Price calculated upon request

 

All bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance will require a deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the booking total is to be made within 7 days after the event.

 

Contact

Front of House Management

 

 

Includes:

- 2 years of Front of House Management experience for a Suffolk based fine dining company

- Experience in liaising with Suppliers and Chef's

- Experience in supplying a service for 200+ covers

- Strong leadership skills

- Available for venue and table set-ups

- Always well presented and with excellent communication skills

- Available on Freelance, Contractual or Part-time bookings

- Extremely reliable & trustworthy

 

 

Price calculated upon request

 

All bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance will require a deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the booking total is to be made within 7 days after the event.

 

 

Contact

Event Bar Management

 

 

Includes:

- Drinks menu development

- Liaison with client to determine final guest count and menu choices

- Strong leadership skills

- Kris holds a Personal Alcohol License (from January 2019)

- Always well presented and with excellent communication skills

- Available on Freelance, Contractual or Part-time bookings

- Extremely reliable & trustworthy

 

 

Price calculated upon request

 

All bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance will require a deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the booking total is to be made within 7 days after the event.

Contact

Table & Room Set-up

 

 

Includes:

- Manage delivery of equipment

- Management of additional staff for set-up

- Available 7 days a week

- Extremely reliable & trustworthy

- Experience in managing last minute changes and relaying this information to kitchen

 

 

Price calculated upon request

 

All bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance will require a deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the booking total is to be made within 7 days after the event.

 

 

Contact

General Bar and Front of House Services

 

 

Includes:

- Experience in supplying a service for 200+ covers

- Always well presented and with excellent communication skills

- Available on Freelance, Contractual or Part-time bookings

- Extremely reliable & trustworthy

 

 

Price calculated upon request

 

All bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance will require a deposit of 20%. The remaining 80% of the booking total is to be made within 7 days after the event.

 

 

Contact

Contact

Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 18:00

Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00

 

01359 300151

info@kristopherpaul.co.uk

Find US ON:

Design &

Planning

Bar

Services

Kristopher P Sanders trading as 'Kristopher-Paul'